Coronavirus (COVID-19) Decontamination & Disinfection Services
Rapid Deployment Disinfection of Indoor and Outdoor Spaces
GOCLEANO's team of professionals are standing by to provide Rapid Deployment Disinfection of indoor and outdoor spaces. Our procedures are designed specifically for elimination of SARS-CoV-2 virus, the cause of COVID-19. The chemicals we use are approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as effective in the destruction of SARS-CoV-2 structure and infectability.
Effective COVID-19 Disinfection
- Our methodology targets the main encapsulating structure of the Coronavirus particle, literally causing it to fall apart and disintegrate. Safe for Building Occupants
- The chemicals we employ for disinfection services are safe for building occupants in the same day.
- The process includes no lengthy ventilation phase or dangerous personnel exposure concerns.
Frequent Touchpoints & Ongoing COVID-19 Disinfection
GoCleano is able to perform disinfection of electronic equipment, including keyboards and other frequent touchpoints. If ongoing disinfection is desired due to internal or public-facing frequent touchpoints or other needs, GoCleano is prepared to provide frequent, focused disinfection which targets these areas.
Employee Training for Ongoing COVID-19 Disinfection and Verification Testing.
As a cost-effective solution for ongoing COVID-19 disinfection, GoCleano can provide training to your existing or in-house cleaning personnel on the proper disinfecting protocols to follow. Our professionals can also provide training to your staff on proper sampling techniques in order to conduct COVID-19 disinfection verification testing. GoCleano's professionals can provide oversight and reporting management for verification testing.
GOCLEANO's COVID-19 Building Decontamination Services Protocol:
- All services performed under the oversight of a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH).
- All personnel trained in Hazardous Materials handling.
- All personnel wear required personal protective equipment.
- Follows ICMR recommendations.
- Use of EPA approved chemical disinfectants.
- Collection of samples from surfaces before and after disinfection, to be analysed for surrogate bacterial colony-forming units, as indication of cleaning efficacy.
- All samples analysed by NABL-accredited laboratory.
Our COVID-19 Disinfection Team includes:
- Certified Industrial Hygienists
- Professional Engineers
- Ph.D. Engineers in Chemical Engineering
Contact us today for a quick response, or call 8866669900 to speak with one of our professionals. We are open for business and ready to assist you.
We can help you develop policies centered around the controlled re-opening of your business and facilities. Get back to the new normal, safely.